sticky stickers stick sticks

geoffsuke

Reaction score
say that quickly!!!

i just went to get my uke and when i got there i realised the case is sooo bland. i've been meaning to cover it in stickers for ages but so far i've only managed a couple of sailing stickers i got for free of a sailing site.

so i had a look on the net for stickers and found nothing worth getting. the ones that were good were far too much money. www.zazzle.com. here we're talking about £6.50 for a sticker. noho way. you do get six, BUT I DONT NEED SIX. ehhhh

aaaanyway. where do you get your stickers from, i don't mind paying for them, but only if it's worth it!

did you try ebay?

say that quickly!!!

i just went to get my uke and when i got there i realised the case is sooo bland. i've been meaning to cover it in stickers for ages but so far i've only managed a couple of sailing stickers i got for free of a sailing site.

so i had a look on the net for stickers and found nothing worth getting. the ones that were good were far too much money. www.zazzle.com. here we're talking about £6.50 for a sticker. noho way. you do get six, BUT I DONT NEED SIX. ehhhh

aaaanyway. where do you get your stickers from, i don't mind paying for them, but only if it's worth it!

Any UU purchase includes a sticker!

I just got my Moore Bettah a week ago, and already have stickified it a bit... (The case, not the uke!)

Photoon2009-10-01at1159.jpg

Front with an Ukulele Hero decal, UU sticker and a "Peace Love Ukulele" Jake Shimabukuro sticker.

Photoon2009-10-01at11592.jpg

Back with a UU sticker and another "Peace Love Ukulele" Jake sticker.

I got the decal from eBay and the two Jake stickers when I joined his fan club.

I understand that this may be a bit "lame" however I make my own stickers using clear, wide packing tape.

I like candy wrappers(sp?) so I cut out parts I like and tape them down on my uke case. I've been known to tape down State of Hawaii Agriculture "passed" stickers from the Airport, or even Starbucks stickers (the ones they used to use to cover their take-out cream containers).

When you make your own stickers, anything goes. You could even tape on a rare coin, or perhaps an embroidered patch!

A bit tacky perhaps, but very, very unique.

Before anyone asks, I don't have pictures at this time.

I just brought several sheets of blank waterslide paper to print my own decals. ;)

say that quickly!!!

Let's see...

I have a UU sticker that Aaron threw in with my last t-shirt because I begged for one (well... four. I have one on my car, one on my desk, one on my soprano case and one on my concert case).

I have a Mainland sticker that Mike threw in with the String Swing I won from his avatar contest.

I have an Ukulele Hero sticker that I bought for a couple bucks on eBay.

I have a UKE sticker (the oval European-car-style) that I bought from TikiKing (have one on my car, too).

I have a TikiKing sticker that they threw in with the oval UKE sticker.

Finally, I have a cute little sticker that says "Hawaii" that my 3-year-old daughter had from a set of stickers that she thought I should have on my uke case. How could I say no to that?

I understand that this may be a bit "lame" however I make my own stickers using clear, wide packing tape.

I like candy wrappers(sp?) so I cut out parts I like and tape them down on my uke case. I've been known to tape down State of Hawaii Agriculture "passed" stickers from the Airport, or even Starbucks stickers (the ones they used to use to cover their take-out cream containers).QUOTE]

LOL, I'm a bit of a menace with the stickers you get on fruit (bananas, satsumas), they were all over my keyboard in work until recently.....and with a 7 year old daughter, you start finding HSM stickers on EVERYTHING after a while :D

I didn't mention the fruit stickers, but they are cute. I've put some on the "locks" of my uke cases. I have them on my computer mouse.

I've even used the "Double-Checked for accuracy" circle stickers from my McDonald's no onion orders.

Sometimes when I see a cute figurine or tiny stuffed animal I wonder how I might attach it to the uke itself or to the case!

OK, I'll admit it, I'm hopeless in this regard.

I have stickers on my ukulele & guitar cases:
Hawaiian Island Creation
Apple sticker - Mac
In & Out Burger sticker

I plan on getting more, yet there are some great ideas here!

paint markers and usps shipping labels. make your own stickers!

Got my UU sticker with my t-shirt. :)

It's the only sticker on my tweed case, but the case does have also some serious decorative fraying mojo going on from where I rest/tap my foot on it when I gig. :D

Top Bottom