who's going to Cerritos Southern California Uke Fest???

I'm in! Just went over my workshop schedule a couple of hours ago. Trying to see which ones I can go to without conflicts...and still leave shopping time!

I am getting ready for the big bird in the sky and will be in Cerritos tomorrow.. Whose going???

I was planning on ordering a ukulele from you tomorrow. Is someone going to be manning the shop or will it be shipped out after you return from SoCal?

I am getting ready for the big bird in the sky and will be in Cerritos tomorrow.. Whose going???

i really want to go... I am not too far either.. we'll see though
I hope you have a safe flight

I'll be there. Like a total nerd, I already plotted out which seminars I'm going to attend, and I'm also going to the concert and luau with a couple of friends from my ukulele class.

Couldn't decide which ukulele to bring and whether to be loyal to my first love (the Kanile'a) or my true love (the Kamaka). I split the baby and I'm opting to go with a Kanile'a tshirt and bringing the Kamaka uke...

Hmm, I've only been to the NorCal festival so I didn't know what type of goodies will be there to buy (other than my UU instruction DVD of course). I suppose I would be only too fortunate to find someone selling a Fishman or MiSi pickup there. :rolleyes:

someone is always working 24/7

Is there a vendor list? Does anyone know if Mele Ukulele will be there?

Hope to see you all there. Will be sporting a navy blue UU t-shirt with a pink Barefoot Wahine button on it. Please stop me and say hello.

Dom are you playing at the festival?

I am not one of the featured performers this year but will be hanging out and jamming throughout the day. I will be backing up Gerald Ross on a couple of tunes during his set at the evening concert. Please come up and introduce yourself.

I don't know for sure if Bruddah Mark will have a booth this year or not. I usually jam at his booth. If he is not there then there might be some jamming at the Nalu booth.

Dominator is gonna be there??? Sweet man...

I'll be there for sure...

Are there any other plans for a get together after the fest?

I'M gonna be there!

is there an open mic there?

Hey Dominic I am at the Sheraton Are you here yet??? Give me a ring

I'll be there. Like a total nerd, I already plotted out which seminars I'm going to attend, and I'm also going to the concert and luau with a couple of friends from my ukulele class.

Uh, thanks for calling me a NERD Wicked. See my post about four posts above your first post!:D:D

I live down the street, will be coming out during the afternoon. Its my first anniversary this weekend though, so the wife might let me stay late :)

Be cool to see some of you.

my 9yo son and i are going....he'll be bringing his Kamoa :)

Top Bottom