HaoleJohn has quite a package.

awesome...so lucky:iwant:

Whew, really glad that video didn't link to the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread heading...

Whew, really glad that video didn't link to the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread heading...

LMBO!!

Thanks Captinlovehandles. I was tring to figure out how I was going to get a video up.

Ladies and gentlemen you have got to get one of these.

Nice uke!!! (quite an understatement)

I think I saw that uke at the shop. They Tenor had just sold before I got there so I didn't try it out. I did try the Concert Sceptre and a lot of other ukes.

Congrats on the beauty.

Nice uke!!! (quite an understatement)

I think I saw that uke at the shop. They Tenor had just sold before I got there so I didn't try it out. I did try the Concert Sceptre and a lot of other ukes.

Congrats on the beauty.

No way!? What was their shop like? Seemed like a great group of guys.

Dang HaoleJohn, you almost stabbed yourself in the heart at 0:54!!

Beautiful Sceptre!!!

It is beautiful! After holding it (the uke .. not the package) I want one too. I already did a search and found a concert one ... now I am just trying to step away from the debit card.

Seriously, if I could play well enough to do it justice it would be on it's way to my house!

That's awesome! Congrats John. Looks like you're gonna need to get rid of yet ANOTHER of your ukes to make room for this bad boy!

No way!? What was their shop like? Seemed like a great group of guys.

The shop was pretty cool. I met the owner and talked about ukes with him while I tried out his ukes. A lot of the finest ukes I have had the chance to try out. If you weren't looking for the shop you would never see it though. If you are ever around pheonix check it out. I know about nothing about gutairs but I am sure everything he had was nice. There was another room I didn't go in with banjos and mandolins I think.

Oh man, That's quite the package. How suggestive.. but then again, this is essentially p***.

I finally got to try some Koalohas at the SoCalUkeFest--definitely quality ukuleles.

Dang HaoleJohn, you almost stabbed yourself in the heart at 0:54!!

Beautiful Sceptre!!!

Yes I did. I was a little excited. I had spent two hours tracking the mailman down so that I wouldn't have to wait until monday to get it and then I got caught in traffic for an hour. I was about to rip it open while sitting in traffic:) but I knew it wouldn't be in tune. BTW it wasn't it was a step out but all strings were in unison so it sounded like it was in tune.

Top Bottom