WS64 beatles songs

SemperFi

Reaction score
This one might belong in the tabs/chords section, but I just spent like half an hour watching WS64 play Beatles songs on youtube. Does anyone know if there are existing tabs for all his songs? I think I've seen his Hey Jude arrangement tabbed out, but I was wondering if there was some sort of list out there with all or most of his tabs. And if there isnt, Why hasn't anyone tabbed them out yet? his arrangements are amazing.

Unfortunately not. I'd buy a tab book of those in a heartbeat. They're really great. He unfortunately doesn't tab out his stuff, but that doesn't mean you can't try to figure it out from the videos, some of it you can work out with some effort. And if not, you can still enjoy the music!

Why hasn't someone offered him a fat recording contract is my question. Good grief he's talented. Not only are those arrangements unbelievably good, but he cranks them out so fast its ridiculous. There must be no filter between what his mind envisions and what his fingers do.

His arrangement of "I'll Follow the Sun" is incredibly good.

I love his "Rain drops keep fallin" version, one of the best ever. Search his videos and you will find it. I have been watching him for months now, he is truely talented.

Top Bottom