SING Like Taylor Swift - Get Brittni To Nashville

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
What's up guys?

Brittni has entered a contest a local radio station where she had to make a video and sing over a Taylor Swift Karaoke music segment. The contest is on from now and until the 30th and the more votes she gets the more the judges will see her and the better chance she has.

The video can be found at
http://wilkesbarre.singliketaylorswift.com/video/britayn527

Please check it out and if you think she has the stuff go ahead and throw her a vote or six!

There are 6 other radio stations doing this, and each one gets a winner and that winner is going to be flown to Nashville to meet Taylor and talk to record producers from Big Machine Records!

I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Thanks!

Haha!!!

Good one ukulelejj

Colmes how the hell do one vote? I tried klicka the vode button, but noting happens.

thanks!

hey everyone! thanks so much for the support. you can vote all day everyday if you wanted to. which would be helpful to me. so far it's going BAD. the voting button is not working but keep trying and it should be fixed as soon as they figure it out. i'm gonna need to make up for the lack of voting today because of the damn button. :) thank you again this means so much to me. and ukulelejj that was HILARIOUS.

LOL JJ, pure genius.

As far as voting I called the station and the a-hole DJ gave me the run around. Told me that voting wasn't important. Althought, if it wasn't then why would there be a button??

I dunno, hopefully they fix it soon. I'll let you guys know when the problem is fixed!

It seems like they have fixed the voting, so go ahead and cast them!

Vote vote vote vote

hey everyone thank you so much if you have voted already - voting is up and running and it means the world to me that you support me in my singing as well as colin and i in our endeavors as aynjames (the guy with the uke, and the girl who can sing) haha. VOTE FOR ME at the website he posted and you can vote EVERYDAY! i would love to meet taylor swift, sit with her record label execs, and get a chance at my music career. on top of that i've always wanted to visit nashville. thanks for believing in my dreams. :)

Help me out. =d

Hey everyone. So voting is a little different than originally planned on the site's rules. Some of us are only able to vote once on our computer and then we must use a different computer to vote after that. Others are able to vote multiple times. In 24 days the contest is up, that's 3 weeks from now. WE NEED ALL THE VOTES WE CAN GET. As more contestants enter it will become more challenging to keep the numbers high. There are buttons available on the side of the video on the site when you vote for me. You can choose to share on myspace, twitter, and facebook. If any of you are willing to do so, PLEASE DO! Get the word out! Tell your friends and family! You can also invite peopled you to know this group which would be so very helpful. Even if you want to promote on youtube in your videos to let people know about the contest that would be cool. I'm going to work on making a video for our youtube so our subscribers are aware of what's going on! THANK YOU so much for the support this far, but we still have a long way to go! Help me make this a reality and get the WORD OUT! ♥ Be sure to vote daily!

From the bottom of my heart - thanks! :)

Last edited:
Thanks Denno. By the way, it's B_rit but I'm spending the weekend with Colin.

Just a reminder that the contest is going until October 25th @ 11:59PM and that EVERY VOTE COUNTS. The more votes - the more likely the judges will watch my video and I can be a finalist. So please please keep voting. Promote if you'd like by posting the link from the thread on your facebook, twitter, or myspace. Even emailing it has worked. So many people have given me great support and so many encouraging words. (= This means so much to me and I cannot believe that I'm in first place for something I've been dreaming of my whole life. THANK YOU!

Britt

Please keep voting

Thank you so much for all the support.

Unfortunately, someone told a lot of people how to get automated voting for this contest and people have gotten 25,000 votes over night. It's very unfair but also not prohibited in this contest, which makes the contest pretty unfair as well.

Fortunately, I am going to keep my head up and venture on because voting is not the only thing that matters when it comes down to the judges decision.

g
This is my biggest dream - to get a shot at a record deal. So thank you for all the support and keep voting. The link is in the first post of the thread. (=

Top Bottom