Mainland Slotted Concert

mine's shipping now, I'll get something up when it gets here.

Definitely like the look of this. I think it will last me till I can afford a Collings! Does any one know if Mainland have a UK distributor?

Thanks.

I ordered one of these babies with the intention of doing a head to head comparison with my Collings UC-1. Should be interesting.

They took so long getting into stock that I spent my money on a mandolin. Later perhaps... I seriously doubt that Mainland will miss my business for a while on this particular model... :) They appear to have a winner.

O-o I want a mainland so bad... Why must Mike do this! I have to meet him someday, he and I have such similar tastes in ukuleles...

I ordered one of these babies with the intention of doing a head to head comparison with my Collings UC-1. Should be interesting.

I am looking forward to this. I have read your review of the UC-1, its a great looking ukulele. No1 on my want list at the moment.

the headstock definitely has a distinctive look to it. I'm really looking forward to seeing some vids and hearing some samples!

slott%20head%20stock.jpg

scheduled delivery on Monday. On one hand, I'm pulling my hair out and wishing I still lived in Indiana, on the other hand at least it comes on my day off.

WOW I like the proportions of this slotted headstock perfect for four tuners. I see some slotted headstocks which look like the slot was meant for six tuners- too long looking for four. Any slotted pineapples in your future? :D

I just realized that there's a lot of room underneath the Mainland logo. Looks I'll be busting out some inlay stickers I have lying around. ETA tomorrow!

Top Bottom