Dragon

nice man... how difficult is the hammering on that song? OR are you hooked up to a pickup so it sounds LOUDA?

No pick-ups - au naturel! The main riff I found to be quite easy once you get the feel for it. As for the two hand tapping stuff that's a little more tricky, though it is definitely much louder in person than in the video. I also found out that using my pinky rather than my ring finger gave me better leverage or something and thus made the middle notes louder...maybe that'll prove useful if you give 'er a try. Overall it's a lovely song to play and turns lots of heads with the tapping, not to mention the contagious melody. :p

Dude, did you record yourself in a mirror? Everything is reversed in the video except the music! Great job by the way.

I was able to pick it up pretty fast, but my thumb hurts from all that barre-ing!!! Hahaha

awesome man!

Thank you everyone :) And concerning the video I think I had the camera on flip-horizontal or something.

Oops.

Nah, I'm right, just happened to flip the video :cool: My right hand doesn't know what to do with a fretboard.

Top Bottom