Napa Ukulele Festival

MGM

Reaction score
Looks like a top outrstanding lineup of performers as well a UU booth at Napa this years Hope you can all make it down and say hello to everyone. Aldrene Dominator Brittini paiva, Ralph Shaw, Dean sebastion, James Hill and the list goes on!!!!

MGM, I don't know when but I hope you have found some time to just chill out and relax before packing everything up for Napa. See you in a few days.

Looking forward to seein you guys on Saturday at Beringers. Hopefully we can wal'au before all the hooplah starts.

Ukefest

I just cant wait!!! It will be my 1st one. Am really excited to meet you guys. SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!!

My partner, Barry Pearlman will be there on Saturday bringing some new Compass Rose tenors to MGM's booth. I'll be in Oakland teaching some folks in my "Build a Mandolin or Ukulele in Four Days" course. Scheduling conflict...

My partner, Barry Pearlman will be there on Saturday bringing some new Compass Rose tenors to MGM's booth. I'll be in Oakland teaching some folks in my "Build a Mandolin or Ukulele in Four Days" course. Scheduling conflict...

ARGH what a bummer for all involved.

Rick T Really probably has a hot date! lol just kidding

Well, while you guys were having fun, I was attending the birth of two new pineapple sopranos, and three mandolins. All parents are fine, and the babes will be singing next Sunday...

I have pictures on my facebook of the festival Michael Aratani i will try and get some publically posted

what...what?...what?!

exact date, exact location/address, exact time of event, fee?

what...what?...what?!

exact date, exact location/address, exact time of event, fee?

Date: October 10, 2009.
Beringer Production Facility, 1000 Pratt Avenue.
Time: 10am – 5pm
Fee: the price of the amount of plutonium necessary to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity for your flux capacitor to time travel in a DMC Delorean... or you could rip it off from a group of Libyan nationalists. Oh yeah, plus workshop fees.

Sorry Aiya Its over you missed the boat i will be in Eugene Oregon this weekend if you want to try some juicy ukuleles Uketoberfest

Top Bottom