For Sale: Pono Solid Mango Tenor 8 string with pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

haolejohn

Reaction score
For Sale/For Trade: Pono Solid Mango Tenor 8 string with pick-up

OK. Here is the deal. I just can't go to ebay with this. I ahve looked online and I have only found one place selling one of these. I really don't want to sale it so I am looking for a resonable offer and you pick the price. All I can do is say no. I'd rather trade this uke for a K brand soprano or concert. Maybe even a tenor and I can throw some cash in. If you got a good soprano or concert and want to trade I'll take a loss. This uke isn't being played and I would like for the wife to have her own ukulele. I might ask you to pay shipping difference between the ukulele sizes if I take a soprano or you have one of those cheaper hard cases.

Here is a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVET3c9p1s

Attachments

• IMG00019.jpg
    IMG00019.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG00020.jpg
    IMG00020.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG00021.jpg
    IMG00021.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG00022.jpg
    IMG00022.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG00025.jpg
    IMG00025.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
More Pics

Here are some more pics.
Sorry they are crappy but regular camera is in my classroom.

Attachments

• IMG00023.jpg
    IMG00023.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG00024.jpg
    IMG00024.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 52
Bump again with better pictures.

Attachments

• 100_1875.jpg
    100_1875.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_1876.jpg
    100_1876.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1878.jpg
    100_1878.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_1879.jpg
    100_1879.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_1880.jpg
    100_1880.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 38
that is one beautiful ukulele, the lucky person who buys this is getting a major deal. 5-year warranty, been played a few times, and they're getting at a discount rate...
If only I weren't eying a kamaka... kudos to the person who gets this uke.

Lol!! I don't mind but not sure if it warrents 5 stars. I actually did 5 videos that day and I can't get three of them to upload. They are a little better.

That's a sweet uke. I got a chance to play it at the get-together last Aug.

I've got a great idea, John...

..how about I make payments? You send me the uke and I will send you one dollar a week for the next...oh...700 weeks? :rolleyes:

I'm sure this is an offer you cannot refuse!

That's a sweet uke. I got a chance to play it at the get-together last Aug.

I've got a great idea, John...

..how about I make payments? You send me the uke and I will send you one dollar a week for the next...oh...700 weeks? :rolleyes:

I'm sure this is an offer you cannot refuse!

Or I could trade you for that KoAloha concert you got???

Oh man...that is tempting.... but I don't think I could part with the only KOA uke I have....

I need a shot of tequila

As long as you're drinking....

How about trading for my Kala lacewood cutaway tenor with pickup? psesinkclee practically gave it to me. I love it but I love your Mango more. As I said, as long as you're drinking.... :drool:

How about trading for my Kala lacewood cutaway tenor with pickup? psesinkclee practically gave it to me. I love it but I love your Mango more. As I said, as long as you're drinking.... :drool:

Not me. I'm not drinking. I gave it up. you got a koaloha soprano?

I did but I sold it.

I bought one here on UU marketplace but I sold it so I could purchase a, get ready... Ko'olau pineapple. Ooooohhhh... it is sweet. I haven't had time to video a review but I will soon. I've decided that I really like the Ko'olau/Pono line. I have a Pono Mango baritone with a spruce top. I only have one tenor as the more I play, I've found I like the soprano better. I purchased that because it really caught my eye and psesinkclee gave me such a great deal on it. The baritone is awesome for mixes. But we digress on this thread.

Someone please purchase this uke before I lose my mind and buy it. :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom