What's Market Price for Kawika 5-String Concert nowadays

ukulelechef

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Kawika 5-String Concert ukulele and was wondering what it would go for these days. I had it made 11 years ago.

Last edited:
Try contacting Sean Yacavone (Ukulele Friend) or Mike (MGM) @ 757-777-7873. I think Mike may be leaving for the Mainland, tho.

Thanks, I emailed him. I saw mike at the Ukulele Festival in Cerritos, CA last weekend. He has some amazing ukes.

You do know David Hurd has retired and not doing any ukulele work. I think I'm specualting at this point but I would assume his builds would be sought after. Would you mind posting some pics?

David's ukes are awesome ukes, I own two of them and love them. It's hard to find an uke that comes close to matching the quality in sound of his ukes. He is long since retired and his ukes demand a pretty price, especially in Japan. At one time, the Japanese couldn't get enough of them. Shawn may be your best bet in getting this uke sold. My guess is that if it's in excellent condition, $2500 wouldn't be too unreasonable but finding a buyer who knows it's value may be difficult unless you have the Japan hookups. Good luck on your sale, that's one rare uke.

Top Bottom