Strong opinions...

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
We all have 'em and that is why we do this job - conviction! Please do not mistake anything I say as being a criticism of my peers - in many cases they are my mentors and I nejoy the cut and thrust of our 'debates'. However, the important thing about working for youself is 'self-belief'. Within this context you develop what appear to be absolute notions. Speaking for myself, this is not the case; I can be swayed and spend a huge amount of time looking at YouTube videos to learn from fellow builders so I can find 'a better way'. For me, it's not all fixed. Thanks for your strong opinions, informed ideas, candor and desire to challenge my position - it is much appreciated :shaka:

Pete, I for one love your strong opinions, even when they don't come across as I'm sure you intend. Statements can come across as abrasive or strident when composed off-the-cuff when that was not the original intent at all.

Stay real, Pete. Perhaps someday I can come up with enough ducats to order myself a Howlett original.

Top Bottom