Brooklyn Uke Jam Tonight

Shogee

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just wanted to say Supah and I had the best time hanging with all of you tonight. It was truly an honor meeting and playing with everyone. Sensi Aldrine you were as masterful as ever. Dood I swear you have ninjas for hands man WTF. Special thanks to Aaron too for filming and hanging out. You are the man! Oh and feel better Ryan. You guys are all cool as hell.
UKE UNDERGROUND RULES!!!
Joe(Shogee) and Supah

Last edited:
Yeah...tonight was great!
It was nice to finally put some faces to the names.

I had alot of fun...up until I forgot all of the chords and words to the songs I didn't prepare lolol.

Aldrine and Aaron are awesome dudes man!!!

:shaka:

I had an absolutely great time too, I'm only sad that I had to duck out early...
(family emergency at the same time unfortunately, and we had to get back to Staten Island)

We should try to get together more often to do that :)

It'd be fun

:iwant:

Not getting back til 5 am was soooooo worth it. I'd go back tonight for another show!

Never had so much fun before, never saw so many ukes in one place.

Aldrine was sooo sick. Exactly what I thought he'd be + more And I'm glad we finally got to meet the man behind the camera!

I think the best part was sitting outside and talking for like a hour in a half. It was really cool to meet everyone. I wish I lived closer so I could come up more.

One of the best nights I can remember. So much fun.

It was great seeing all you guys play. I wish I could have stayed to the end. So much talent on these forums.

Top Bottom