KoAloha Facotry Tour / New Custom / I AM IN HAWAII

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
hey guys... it has been a bit... but i just had to take out a quick moment and post this..

once again the people at KoAloha are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G i can't say this enough about Pops... about Paul... About Bryan.. About the whole FAMILY of people that work in the shop (if i knew all of the names i would type them)

i went on FACTORY tour number 2 today! and as some of you know i am in hawaii for my wedding (sat the 10th!) and i just happen to have a CUSTOM KOALOHA to pick up..

the SOUND is what drew me to KoAloha in the first place... i picked up uke after uke.. and time and time again it was KoAloha i liked the most.. it was then that i found out that they had a factory i could visit here in hawaii... and that was the thing that put them over the top with me.. it was on that visit that i had an idea for a custom.. more of a simple number.. so not a FULL CUSTOM.. but yeah..

i went to the shop to day and picked up my uke.. i also brought my best man in my wedding.. Eric.. he was the first person to put me up on stage and he taught me sooooo much about Guitar and has helped me time and time again with issues in my life.. after the factory tour.. and getting my custom... i had a surprise for eric.. i gave him my concert KoAloha.. he was stunned and amazed.. and he is just now getting into uke! i say this not because i want to seem cool for giving a uke away.. Eric has given me so much more than than uke.. i could give him 100 ukes and still be in his debit... but it was just the whole day... the look in his eyes.. and the moment..

well.. i wanted to share this with UU because you are my peeps! you can check out my link on facebook to see the photos!!

if you want add me on FACEBOOK!

also i am in Hawaii and if you want to holler at me 816.305.4381 TEXT ME!

d

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2080708&id=66804365&l=c0a490963e

Awesome deal there. Good to see a very nice post by you again, I thought you had actually found the moon. And more frightening, that it was better than UU!

I hope you keep the fire in your friend's ukulele going as well, how about having him play a song tomorrow? I hear there is this great weding song that just has four chords...

I'm his?
I'm hers?
We are ours?

Dang... have a terrific wedding day anyway!

o snap! thats me! my forearm looks huge! nice meeting you guys, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Wow, did I miss this one that a UU'er from America was coming to Hawaii?!?!? Congratulations for the Wedding. How long you staying. Maybe we can get together for a jam. Once again, Congratulations for your big day!

What can I add to this?????? KoAloha=Class Act !

That’s awesome!! Congrats to you and thanks for sharing!

Do they sell those KoAloha shirts? I wants!

Congrats on the wedding and on the new KoAloha. Also thanks for sharing your story.

Ho'omaika'i Dom, best wishes on your future. :shaka:

Congrats on the wedding, and the uke! May you have the brightest of futures together! :D

Dom -

You going to have your cell phone on during the wedding? Can UU text in our congrats during the ceremony? That would be so delightfully tacky. For us, anyway - Cassandra might not think it's so funny....

I'm loving the pics and the updates on your adventures - enjoy tomorrow! It will be your greatest adventure yet!

thanks guys.. yeah.. sure.. text away all the congrats you want number is in the sig and be sure to add your UU name.. also i have been told i will not have my iPhone the day of the wedding.. it is one of my gifts to her.. sad right.. that i have to make it a gift to put my iPhone down! ha!

once again.. thanks all!

Congratulation on these 2 very happy events.

Enjoy the weather, the uke, and most especially, your new life together!

Lord Bless you, real good!

dom -- have a fabulous day tomorrow! it'll be one of the best days of your life. much happiness from me to you.

sukie

Congats, dom! All I can tell you is that if your lovely new bride makes you half as happy as mine made me, you're a lucky, lucky man....

Many, many years of happiness to you and mrsdominicfoundthemoon....

Have a good day tomorrow. Relax and enjoy it. I remember my wedding day being stressful, but then again, it wasn't in Hawaii....

Top Bottom