$300 soprano suggestions...

blueskyuke

Reaction score
I just saw the $100 uke thread and thought what a good idea.
I'm looking for a soprano or maybe a concert. I have a Kala KA-ST.
I've been eyeing the Koaloha, but it's more than i wanted to spend.
Suggestions? I like the pineapple shape as well.

I would suggest a Kelii soprano.

For concert size, there are a lot of solid wood choices from Ohana, Mainland, Kala, etc in that price range.

People around these parts LOVE Dave's Waverly Street ukes. There is no reason not to buy it. Again, it's a handcrafted uke made from quality materials (and it's even painted up by Dave's mom!)

Wow! :drool: I love the looks of it. It's perfect.

Guys, any reason why I shouldn't get it? I'm a wee bit nervous, being a newbie. I'll check with hubby tonight. Nobody goes and buys it before me now!

Heck no! No reason at all to stay away! Dave builds good stuff...and his mom does the painting, so that makes it extra special!

Wow! :drool: I love the looks of it. It's perfect.

Guys, any reason why I shouldn't get it? I'm a wee bit nervous, being a newbie. I'll check with hubby tonight. Nobody goes and buys it before me now!

I own this one's older sister (#51) and she sounds great, I'd buy this one too if I wasn't financially destitute.

I pulled the trigger!! Now, the waiting starts. I'm so very excited. I need to shop for a case. Any suggestions?

Congratulations! That is one attractive ukulele. It sounds really nice, too. I also like how Dave uses "reclaimed" woods for his ukuleles. I hope to someday own a Waverly Street Banjolele.

Post pics (and maybe a video) when you get it. :shaka:

I pulled the trigger!! Now, the waiting starts. I'm so very excited. I need to shop for a case. Any suggestions?

Please keep us posted on when it arrives and your first impressions. Hopefully a sound bite too. I'll congratulate you when you have it in hand. Great purchase, I'm happy for you! :)

Top Bottom