Moore Bettah "Going to California"

VERY nice bro!

I posted my comment on your video on the YT page...but I wanted to comment here too just to bump it, haha.

Good job - and at the end, you hit us with that smirk...pure genius. Haha. :D

Moore Bettah Going to California

Very nice - and not straight off the tabs, some nice embellishments. Timely too as I am thinking the Aquilas my MB came with need changing. Not from too much playing (drat), rather time. I was about to pull the trigger and order Worths, but the Aquilas sound good and I am not using the nails too much - more the fleshy bits of the fingers and thumb.

The Worth ads state there is enough length for two sets - is thi so?

also, I am finding that a lot of tunes require high G - does this mean I need to get a second ukulele to be strung either way depending on tunes???.....

Attachments

• P7040016.jpg
    P7040016.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 9
5 stars and faved. Just fantastic work, man.

Wow! Thank you Seeso. That means so much coming from a player like you!

Very nice - and not straight off the tabs, some nice embellishments. Timely too as I am thinking the Aquilas my MB came with need changing. Not from too much playing (drat), rather time. I was about to pull the trigger and order Worths, but the Aquilas sound good and I am not using the nails too much - more the fleshy bits of the fingers and thumb.

The Worth ads state there is enough length for two sets - is thi so?

also, I am finding that a lot of tunes require high G - does this mean I need to get a second ukulele to be strung either way depending on tunes???.....

Thanks for the compliment!! The Worths are indeed two sets.

Top Bottom