Custom Loprinzi Maple Flamed Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
Purchased from MGM 2 months ago. $625 shipped. [discounted price on 10/13]. Perfect condition--any wear is virtually imperceptible. I've decided I want a different uke, but this one sounds incredible. Unique NOVA design TENOR ukulele with two front ports and gorgeous flamey Maple. This intriguing looking TENOR I understand is based on one of Augustino Loprinzi's guitar designs. Incorporation a front soundhole and two front port cutouts allows for a vibrant and smooth tonal combination. Bright clear tone from this gorgeous flame Maple ukulele with great clarity and note separation. Projection is better than any uke I've ever played. Built with utmost care by the father-daughter team of Augustino and Donna this is well crafted and a joy to play with outstanding intoantion and nice easy low action. Strung with aquila strings in Low G. Solid ebony fretboard and smooth satin finish add to the beauty of this ukulele Here's a sound file of the very uke I'm selling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwsKuXYLbtk. Comes with foam/hardcase and herco humidifier.

BTW, even though I had dreamed about this uke for about six months after seeing it at ukefest, I am selling, bc I just learned about Moore Bettahs, and now I really want one of those and am raising $ for it.

Attachments

• uke1.jpg
    uke1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 107
  • uke2.jpg
    uke2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 85
  • uke3.jpg
    uke3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 69
  • uke4.jpg
    uke4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 68
  • uke6.jpg
    uke6.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
here's one other picture

Let me know if you need more info

Attachments

• uke7.jpg
    uke7.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 28
Damn you...well UAS!!! :p

I think I saw that one while it was in its infancy stages while I was visiting them. That's pretty friggin sweet!

yes, totally sweet, and you can't buy this from anyone but Loprinzi at this point, and it goes for $825, I believe.

If you want to propose a trade, you can, but I would only trade for something better, while throwing in cash.

Last edited:
for the sake of even numbers

I'm dropping the price so that it's an even $200 discount, even though it's practically new. $625

Sold--to one of our own. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom