Background

UkuleleJay

Reaction score
The background and colors of the site are too bland and need a change.

I suggest a wooden background to resemble somewhat of a uke?

Just my opinion.

:cheers:

The background and colors of the site are too bland and need a change.

I suggest a wooden background to resemble somewhat of a uke?

Just my opinion.

:cheers:

I actually really like the brown. I think that a wood background would be very cool and appropriate, but I'm also perfectly content with this one.

Wow. 4 posts under your belt and you are already submitting proposed changes...pretty brazen.:eek: You're within your rights to do so, but that is...wow.

My vote is to keep it the way that it is. I hate change it confuses me :confused:

My vote is to keep it the way that it is.

:agree:

I think the wood grain would be too busy, I like the look... I think there is an option to allow for other styles... But this is the nicest design of a forum I have ever come across...

I actually really like the brown. I think that a wood background would be very cool and appropriate, but I'm also perfectly content with this one.

Wow. 4 posts under your belt and you are already submitting proposed changes...pretty brazen.:eek: You're within your rights to do so, but that is...wow.

I've actually been on this site for about 8 months. Just decided recently to make an account... hah.

There are tools in vB that allow you to give users the option to pick between several forum themes. Just a thought.

Yeah I have been on vB boards that allow for that... It would be interesting to see different design options... But I am partial to this one...

If they were to change the background, maybe they could somehow make the left (or right) side a simple Uke (like the current banner) underground, i.e., the body is underground, and the headstock could be stemming out...??...Keep it brown and white like it already is, but...yeah.

In my mind, it looks cool. Haha.:cool:

it would be easy to add images to the background, but we keep it plain to cut down on our bandwidth costs. Imagine having to load the image a million times a month. thats a lot of bandwidth.

Top Bottom