Ukulele on Medium

luke'nlele

UU+
Reaction score
We were watching Medium last night and there was an ukulele in the background. Did anybody else happen to see it? We didn't know the song or the musician but the words were something like, "soul sister, mister mister radio, stereo". Anybody know this song?

"Soul sisters" by the Train.

Thanks for the song name. Did you hear it on Medium, too? We thought it sounded great. We're noticing more ukes on TV and in movies. Actually, we'd like to change the thread title to "Uke sightings on TV and in movies". Not sure how to go about changing the title though.

Thanks for the song name. Did you hear it on Medium, too? We thought it sounded great. We're noticing more ukes on TV and in movies. Actually, we'd like to change the thread title to "Uke sightings on TV and in movies". Not sure how to go about changing the title though.

You have to ask one of the moderators to do it.

And, yeah...I've notice a lot more ukulele in Main Stream Media since I started playing. I don't know if it is a new trend, or I just didn't pay attention before.

And, yeah...I've notice a lot more ukulele in Main Stream Media since I started playing. I don't know if it is a new trend, or I just didn't pay attention before.[/QUOTE]

I'll second that. Heard some nice ukulele in the Michael Douglas movie "The King of California" last night, no idea who but it was good.

And, yeah...I've notice a lot more ukulele in Main Stream Media since I started playing. I don't know if it is a new trend, or I just didn't pay attention before.

I'll second that. Heard some nice ukulele in the Michael Douglas movie "The King of California" last night, no idea who but it was good.

Welcome to UU, kenikas!! :shaka:

Top Bottom