Tenor Fluorocarbons

Fudgers

Reaction score
I've looked all over to find a website that sells a set of fluorocarbon strings (any brand works) in tenor size, other than worth. Not that I have any problem with worth strings, I'm just cheap, and 14.00$ is too much for me to spend on strings.

Anybody know of anywhere online that sells any type of tenor fluorocarbon strings sans worth?

any help would be super appreciated :D

the worths actually come 2 sets to a package, so really its $7 per set. I highly recommend worth strings.

You can get Orcas or Fremont Blacklines from MGM. Couldn't find the Orcas on his sight, but you may wanna give him a call for availability. You do know the Worths are a double string set, right?

Shhots, 3rd times a charm . . .

whaaaa

I feel like a dummy

in my mind, worths have just changed from exorbitantly expensive to an awesome deal

This solves my problem!
Thanks for setting me straight!

whaaaa

I feel like a dummy

in my mind, worths have just changed from exorbitantly expensive to an awesome deal

This solves my problem!
Thanks for setting me straight!

The way it works out is each string (in the tenor set) is 63" long. It is long enough that when you cut the excess off...there's enough to string it up again.

Or you could start our by folding the Worths in half and cut at the mid-point.

Just make sure you use the longer side first... :D

Did anyone mention that Worth come in double the length so you get enough string for 2 'ukuleles? I know, I know, just wanted to jump into the band wagon. :D

Did anyone mention that Worth come in double the length so you get enough string for 2 'ukuleles? I know, I know, just wanted to jump into the band wagon. :D

Ha, yeah, you would think one of these replies would have been enough....

Or you could start our by folding the Worths in half and cut at the mid-point.

Just make sure you use the longer side first... :D

Seems to me that if you cut them in half, at the mid-point, there wouldn't be a longer side.... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom