i got my uke signed

Aiyo

Reaction score
Well I recently got my uke signed by people and was wondering how should I got about protecting the signatures? My Ka-Kc doesn't have a gloss finish to it either.. so.. any ideas?

Well I recently got my uke signed by people and was wondering how should I got about protecting the signatures? My Ka-Kc doesn't have a gloss finish to it either.. so.. any ideas?

If you don't want to spray anything on it you can always use a clear adhesive pickugard and put it right over.

Most hardware stores should carry a clear spray semi gloss acrylic finish that matches the sheen on your 'ukulele. If it's on the front you may have to remove strings first or mask off to prevent finish from getting on them. Use a light first coat or the spray may disolve the ink used for the signature. Even better do a test spray on something other than your 'ukulele with the same pen used for signature to check for any chemical reaction between the ink and spray.

I've used some clear adhesive pick-guard to protect sig on mine, works perfectly, and almost not noticeable

Top Bottom