clearing some things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
soory, need to clear something up publicly. too lazy to write a separate post, i felt some things said needed to be corrected

Its strange that you work for koaloha and you were the one spreading the bad rumors about sonny D. And then you go targeting me cause i am fan of his and said good things about his work, that's pretty strange.

How does that make you and the company you represent look?

It seems like you guys are angry that i joined this post and corrected all the false claims about sonny D retiring and all the other fabricated BS.

I know i am outnumbered here but i believe in the lord jesus and i believe the truth should be let known. You and your friends can attack me all you want and slander my post online but i feel what i say and do here is legit.

What did i do to you? What do you have against me?

Does you are your company have something against sonny D our something? It kinda seems like it.

I don't have anything against koaloha ukuleles and i owned one in the past. And i would support a Island local built ukulele then a overseas ukulele any day...

yo, if i spread a rumor, it wasnt intentional. also, reading it over before i deleted it, it didnt seem to be a bad one either, continuing the craft would have been a good thing.

none of my words came from the company, that came directly from me. im not angry that you corrected me, actually its a good thing. i dont want lies out there either. BUT first calling my character into question without even asking anything isnt fair is it? i didnt "target" you because you like sonny's work, i as well as anyone else who has played one would agree, his work is great. but saying that only he builds with heart and soul was hurtful to me, im sure other builders feel the same way, they've got too much respect to go and say what i said. think about it, if you take pride in your work and someone else said that "so an so's welding and metal fabrication is the best hands down, done with pride" how would you feel?

go read over any of my posts towards you. i never attacked you ever, others did but i dont know them, nor did i ask them to. i got nothing against you, you were never outnumbered because you were spreading the truth, you were outnumbered in the way you did it.

Last edited:
Well said and that takes a good person to say something like that. For what it is worth I was accused of attacking this person as well when I offered them constructive critisim. They came here with a chip on their shoulder, and were very defensive. I really don't think anyone has attacked this person and hopefully they will be an adult about it and accept your apology.

:agree::agree::agree: I have to agree with all three of you.

As a church worker, this sort of thing bothers me. In 1 Corinthains 1:11-17
Paul is saying that we shouldn't be identifying ourselves with Jesus to prove our point or our merit. When we talk about Jesus, we should only be talking about Jesus' crucifixion for the forgiveness of our sins, because to do otherwise is to let the cross be "emptied of its power"

here's the verse:

1 Corinthians 1:11-17 says "For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers. 12 What I mean is that each one of you says, "I follow Paul," or "I follow Apollos," or "I follow Cephas," or "I follow Christ." 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one may say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (I did baptize also the household of Stephanas. Beyond that, I do not know whether I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. "

okay, this thread is goin into the crapper.... we dont need to talk about jesus here. NO RELIGION PLEASE!!! :mad:

the op cleared things up. mission accomplished.

no endorsements... 'hey if i bring up jesus, fellow believers will side with me.. if not, it still shows that I have higher moral ground so my way of going about this is correct regardless'

Great point and I agree with you but I think they are tryoing to stir up the no religion talk as well like above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom