I'm Yours is back

UkuEroll

Reaction score
Just listened to the UK chart show and was surprised to hear I'm Yours has broken back into the charts. Just goes to show, real talent will always come out.

Just listened to the UK chart show and was surprised to hear I'm Yours has broken back into the charts. Just goes to show, real talent will always come out.

Maybe its just cos I'm new to the uke, but I quite like this song :D. The sad thing is I know the words from the assorted "Up Yours Deach" contest videos off here better than I know the originals.......:eek:

It's played non-stop here. Maybe in the UK it's played just enough to get you hooked.

to be honest I dont really recall hearing it a lot on the air. Although I've just been on holiday to Majorca, and it was on a compilation CD they played over and over around the pool area :D.

Still prefer the "Up Yours Deach" tracks......no offence tho dude!

i still love this song no mater how many times i hear it

same here its an awesome song and has revolutionized music and commercials since then

Ever since the inferior "I'm Yours" sound-alike uke song by Train has taken over the airwaves, I really miss hearing "I'm Yours."

Ever since the inferior "I'm Yours" sound-alike uke song by Train has taken over the airwaves, I really miss hearing "I'm Yours."

There is a sound-alike uke song? Hmmm is it on iTunes or Rhapsody?

There are amazing similarities and a bunch of differences, but they acknowledge that at the bottom of the "info" that they submitted along with the track.

I think both songs are too wordy, but having said that, I like them both.

every time I play the first 3 notes, everyone around me goes "Play it! play it!"

Top Bottom