bought my second uke!

Vroom

Reaction score
So i just bought my second uke, even though the first one isn't even here.

I was browsing ebay, and my paypal had just cleared (i dont have any credit cards yet) and well, to my surprise there was this decent looking ukulele with a high bid of 18.85 with 5 minutes left.
so i bid. and then with less than a minute left someone out bid me, but then i outbid them with a few seconds left...

and bought it for 20.50(USD)
sooo i don't know if it will be that great, but its a concert which is different than the one i ordered from the music store here... i ordered a tenor from the music store here.

Either way, this is what it looks like. SHipping was only 12.00 to canada too, so 32.00 all said and done seemed like a great deal to me to test out a concert uke!

What's even funnier, is that it ships in 2-3 days through Priority mail, which could possibly come before the uke i ordered almost 3 weeks ago...

33lcwoz.jpg

u catching UAS eh? I wouldnt expect it to be as good as your kala coming in the mail, but this will definitely be good for a travelling uke.

Haha... it's not a kala... I wish it was a kala... i think it is mahalo but i could be wrong, because it was an actual instrument with a mahogany body and fretboard, or rosewood fretboard i forget, but either way it was 100. and i ordered it from the big music store here in our city.

It's also strung with Hilo strings, any word on how good they are?

Also , i didn't mention it, but It is new, not used.

Just picked up my second ukulele too. I have a Kanile'a K-1 and now also a Kala Spruce top in the family.

Top Bottom