a mainland on craigslist

leftovermagic84

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned that since the desription was just lifted word for word from our site for a different uke and doesn't fit the pineapple, that maybe it was stolen or is a scam.

If they respond to my email. I will visit in my biker get-up. A 270 pound guy with a big beard riding a Harley can be intimidating. But then again, I'll be going to look at a ukulele.

If they respond to my email. I will visit in my biker get-up. A 270 pound guy with a big beard riding a Harley can be intimidating. But then again, I'll be going to look at a ukulele.

waahahahaahahahah:rotfl:

I am currently imagining Hells Angels with ukuleles singing in falsetto.

John, if they get back to you, maybe you could turn the contact info over to Mike to follow up with this if he wants to. Best of luck to both of you

I contacted ukerepublic and he told me that this same ad is posted in chicago and boston I think. But then again I had a lot of kids talking to me as well. I still haven't heard from the seller.

Top Bottom