WTB: Electric ukulele

dnewton2

Reaction score
I am seeking an electric ukulele. I am wanting an Eleuke or something similar. Mostly quite when not plugged in. I would prefer a Concert sized with a headphone jack but am open to something else. I am looking to spend $200 or less but if there is a deal on something nice I could get some more funds.

It is getting cooler where I live so I want something I can use inside at my job during lunch.

So if you have something collecting dust and need some extra money let me know what you have. Thanks.

I have a Risa Uke Stick Tenor in excellent condition I'd let go for $210 plus shipping(which shouldn't be much as it weighs almost nothing). You'd need to plug it in to an amp or use something like a Vox AmPlug to hear it with earphones(I'd include mine for another $15 if you wanted). If you want something that's just about totally silent and stowable, it doesn't get much better. I bought it for traveling, then my company cut out the traveling.

I think I will have to get back with you about that one jvann. I really prefer a concert scale. If I can't find anything soon, it was pretty chilly today and I didn't get out at to play, I will shoot you a PM. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom