rune of magic..

has anyone tried this game out it looks EXACTLY the same as Wow but with a few changes to the system (and you can only be human) but its free to download/play. just wondering as i may give it a shot if its not dodgey.

has anyone tried this game out it looks EXACTLY the same as Wow but with a few changes to the system (and you can only be human) but its free to download/play. just wondering as i may give it a shot if its not dodgey.

I'm playing this one now. If you are a casual gamer it's fun, but if you're into hardcore PvP it will cost you some real money to compete.

I spent some money in the cash shop to buy a mount and some XP/TP furniture for my house. But that is it.

Update on this game: I've been playing this since Beta, and they've just introduced the Elf race to game. It's a wonderful free alternative to WoW...with a cash shop of coarse. Unfortunately if you are into buy things in cash shops they are really starting to price gouge on stuff. Players beware! :eek: Myself, I will probably be dropping the game because of the game developers greed.

Lmao, I just asked my husband about this game. His reply:

"Yeah, it's gay."

=/

Top Bottom