Your favorite beverage when playing after 5 p.m.

MoreUke

Reaction score
In the spirit of attempting to take our ukulele instrumental abilities to the furthest limit. Many folks have many things they do/follow. Some professional athletes wear a specific shirt. Some actors follow a specific school of study. For total and complete nonsense, I'm asking what beverage folks partake of primarily when playing after 5 p.m. Who knows there might just be some common beverage that all great ukulele players partake in.

The beverage I consume the most of when sitting down with my ukulele is Great Value sugar free Cherry drink mix.

That's easy......RUM with a little ice and a wedge of lime!!!:drool::drool:
It seems to help both my playing AND singing!!

Pint of Guinness

Homebrew! Whatever I happen to have on tap at the time, currently a 90 schilling with a touch of honey. On deck is a nice stout, and then a belgian for the winter. A good hard cider is already aging for next spring.

I just picked up some wild turkey honey bourbon. I think it may be a new favorite.

Sailor Jerry's Rum. Funny thing, the more I drink, the better I sound, (in my own mind).

I did a similar post last year but I'll play again.

A "real" Mai-Tai is just the thing to make me sound better but after a couple Zombies I might as well stop playin and just enjoy the lava lamp!!!!

Last edited:
Gotta be Diet Coke.... 5am or 5pm, doesn't matter.

Bourbon on ice.

In fact, I just came in from accompanying tonight's sunset with my Flea. Life is good.

I am partial to herbal teas in the evening... They tend to open up my head and make me feel warm in side...

Top Bottom