Open Mic Night at LION COFFEE

Reaction score
Hi,
I own LION Coffee (at 101 Market St. in downtown SD).
I would like to host an open mic night every week or every-other week. In addition, I'd like to have someone perform on Saturday mornings.
Let me know if you are interested.
Mahalo!
Larry Wilkens
619-299-5466

Good thing I live in SD :cool:

Hmm...I'm pretty interested. I'm down for an Open Mic Night (unsure about performing every Saturday, but it does seem this can get very interesting).

Also, I've never heard of your coffee shop, so I think I should swing by when I'm free. :D

Wasn't there an open mic night at the one in Mission Valley a while back? Pretty sure one of our members here at UU played there...

Wasn't there an open mic night at the one in Mission Valley a while back? Pretty sure one of our members here at UU played there...

I did once or twice. I think Brendon was bringing the gear required down, its a great place to place and they used to make coffee french press style which is great.

If they post a date people will show up.

Aloha, Larry! Didn't see this thread 'til just now...‽

Welcome to the boards! My favorite "Lions" have always been Original Lion, Lion Gold, and Royal Kona 100% Peaberry! :)

Hi,
I own LION Coffee (at 101 Market St. in downtown SD)...I'd like to have someone perform on Saturday mornings...Let me know if you are interested...

heh. Would you consider it a "performance" if I just stopped by and washed down about fifty cups of java? :D

Best Wishes!

Top Bottom