pono slotted headstock video sample

That's a pretty sweet uke...but man, is there anyone other than me in here who prefers regular style headtocks over slotted? It seems like everyone here loves those slotted headstocks!

I wonder if anyone has tabs/chords for that one.:D

That uke does sound pretty nice though.

Its "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, just in a different key than in AG's tut.

That's a pretty sweet uke...but man, is there anyone other than me in here who prefers regular style headtocks over slotted? It seems like everyone here loves those slotted headstocks!

Im with you haha

thats one clean uke

I like the solid headstocks. Builders can be more creative with the design. GX9901's Colling's Haircut headstock is pretty cool and I love the knife-like design of the Ogata headstock.

I think I prefer the look of the regular ones, too. It also looks more uke'ish to me... but those slotted headstocks have something very special as well which is getting more and more appealing to me.

I like the solid headstocks. Builders can be more creative with the design. GX9901's Colling's Haircut headstock is pretty cool and I love the knife-like design of the Ogata headstock.

Really? I didn't really like the Collings haircut thing...the lack of symmetry was weird to me. And I bet George would have preferred taht to be slotted. Haha. But yeah, Ogata headstocks are very cool.

Awesome though, from all the people who commented, looks like I'm not the only one who loves solid headstocks. :)

UT3_headstock-front.jpg

Ok, that's just plain cool.

Top Bottom