Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
So anyone gonna watch it this weekend? I'm planning for a saturday watching. It's gonna be legendary.

I was hoping this would have been MUCH more funny than I found it to be...

i havent watched it yet, but on a scale from 1 being super sucky and not funny to 10 being the standard of white castle. What's your rating?

i havent watched it yet, but on a scale from 1 being super sucky and not funny to 10 being the standard of white castle. What's your rating?

I did have high expectations for this flick but I do have to say this film was not as funny as I had thought. In my humble opinion, the first half of the movie was much funnier than the second half but all in all, I'd give it a 7. It was alright, just not fall down hillarious as I had thought it would be. Maybe I just had set expectations too high. I did laugh throught the movie...just not as much as I had expected.

I really enjoyed this movie. You just have to remember you have to be in the right frame of mind to get the full effect. I don't smoke anymore, but I went with some buddies who got lit up, and they were tearing up every couple of minutes. Most of the jokes were pretty much all stereotype, racial based. If you don't like these type of jokes, then this movie is not for you. If you're look for a movie with meaning, this isn't for you either. But if you're looking for a movie you can get away from 100 degree weather with, like we have here in cali. This is it. Money well spent for me.

I did have high expectations for this flick but I do have to say this film was not as funny as I had thought. In my humble opinion, the first half of the movie was much funnier than the second half but all in all, I'd give it a 7. It was alright, just not fall down hillarious as I had thought it would be. Maybe I just had set expectations too high. I did laugh throught the movie...just not as much as I had expected.

I'd give it about a 4.5.

It did have a few really funny moments, but most of the movie was filled with the "shock" type of humor (random nudity/masturbation/etc.) that I must be desensitized to because I didn't really laugh or cringe much.

Also, I think they managed to beat the "Neal Patrick Harris as a bad guy" premise to death.

I think the sound guy deserves the most credit for making me laugh. There are some pretty funny random soundclips in it that cracked me up. Big props to him.

That said, I think if you are in the right (chemically altered) frame of mind, it could be hilarious.

jm.jpg
提供注册香港公司服务

leave us alone :mad:

Top Bottom