How to make BANANA KETCHUP SPAGHETTI!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Hahaha like I mentioned a while ago. I was gonna do a cooking tutorial on how to make banana ketchup spaghetti.

Here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwhkdcZfFTw

Please read the description and post your video responses :3

Yum that looks pretty good, I'm definitely going to have to try making that.... with meatballs too!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
So you add two bottles of banana ketchup? Just making sure as I only saw one bottle go into the mix in the vid... lol

Overrated!

No j/k j/k j/k I LOVE that stuff. I'm totally making some this weekend. It's gonna be legendary.

Ahaha finally dude! Thats a whole lotta meat in that recipe :eek: How many servings does it make? Looks like 20 servings at least!

I'll definitely post a video once i get to try making it :D

Oh by the way, keep adding stuff to the "aldrine teach us how to cook thread" haha 'cooking lessons with aldrine guerrero'

Jeez Aldrine! Having Danyo cook those noodles all by himself . . . haha

That's pretty FOBulous!!!...j/k. I was tripping out with the corned beef. I got to try this sometime.

That's pretty FOBulous!!!...j/k. I was tripping out with the corned beef. I got to try this sometime.

yeah! idk if I've ever tried bananaketchup spaghetti with corned beef. I do eat my corned beef with banana ketchup though!

Thanks Davo, ok so it's a tomato sauce with onion garlic and banana, I'll try to make some ^.^

Top Bottom