Where to get an Eleuke?

ramonster16

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've been playing the ukulele for about a year now and I'm thinking about trying out an Eleuke but I can't seem to find any stores online in Southern California that carry them, any suggestions?

I'm also trying the find the CI200-SOHP model online but it seems like they don't have that listed anymore on the Eleuke product line website. Does anyone know if they still make them or supply them?

Thanks in advance!

Here is a list of the options online from google, It looks however like that particular modle is an older one... They just changed the lin in July so it may be tough to find that particular modle... Have you tried searching Ebay?

ukuleleworld.com has some in stock. Don't know about that model but they have some in each size. I have been looking around for one also but haven't pulled the trigger on anything I have found yet.

Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach has them in the shop as of last week. Shirley, the store owner is super nice and was giving me amazing deals, im talking like 50-75 bucks off, check it out!

Thanks so much for the recommendations. I think I'll try to check out Island Bazaar this weekend and see what I can find. Yeah I've searched all over the internet and haven't been able to find many stores carrying eleukes, even ebay rarely seems to have them. I know they just updated their product line and now some models have mp3 capabilities so you can play/record along with songs, pretty interesting...

Top Bottom