Uke's for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabiiDrew671

Reaction score
Hey i am new to this site and dont really know how to put up pictures. I am also up for trades if you would want to trade for some. Here are some of the pictures http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn8/BabiiDrew_671/280379352.jpg. I am not good with prices so make me your best offer.
1. KoAloha Pineapple Sunday
2. Kanile'a super-soprano
3. G-String Honu tatoo soprano
4. Big Island Ukulele Honu super deluxe concert
5. Pono Cedar top tenor
6. '20's-'30's Martin style 1
7. KoAlana concert
8. Risa uke solid
9. Applause soprano (multi-hole)
10. Maccaferri Islander

Last edited:
could you list all the brands and sizes? that might help a bit.

I didn't see the info. but if you could email me your number, I would love to talk to you. I am in Seattle and it may be worth a trip down to take a look. Thanks.

Wow

You've quite a nice collection. I'm afraid they are out of my price range but I do appreciate them. The pineapple catches your eye.

what kind of KoAlana concert?

a little more digging, he recently asked UkeNukem where he can get a good uke cheap....guess he got them quick...also, GX9901 is from MN while BabiiDrew671 is from WA, so i don't know if that's the same person....

Both pics have the same number.

That picture was copied from my blog and this sales post is bogus.

It's too bad someone would do something stupid like this. I hope the mods do something about it.

Closing this thread 'till we figure out what's goin on! That listing is from GX9901 blog and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't use another user name to sell his instruments. All the necessary action has been taken as far as this thread is concerned. Sorry for the inconvenience. This thread is locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom