Scratches?

i don't know how well it will works, but there is this thing called apple sauce polish.

http://www.applesaucepolish.com/

I use to be really big on scratches, liked i'd freak out if i had one.(you can even ask my girlfriend, on how i was)
Ah but the older u get the less u really care about those i guess.

hmm i still freak out when i get scratches lol

If its on your psp screen, i didn't even know you could get scratches off a screen... i guess it depends on how deep it is.

I dropped my psp as soon as i opened it and it put a mad dent on the side and scratch on the front and i went off my head. Same deal happened with my portable dvd player. I cover the dents up with a little sticker or something.

You should buy a protective screen which woiuld provent scratches :D i have one on now

yeah but see, my girlfriend has my psp, so im borrowing my sister's. Man shes gonna freak.

So do the right thing: Buy your sister a new one, give the girlfriend yours, and you keep the one with the scratch. Simple, straight forward, and everyone gets to play.

Tell her someone tried to mug you and the only thing you could use as a weapon was the psp... and they had glasses which left a scratch.

or you dropped it while saving someones life

or deny it is even there. "what scratch?"

or .... if you're smart and don't listen to me... you'll figure out something better.. haha

You can use either "Applesauce" or "Brasso" - but make sure to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! If you don't... it will end up worse than before! LOL

BTW - it's not going to be a quick 10 or 20 minute fix. We're talkin' at least a couple hours of polishing to get out all the buffing scratches either in a circular pattern or at very least against the grain of the scratches you're trying to get rid of.

Top Bottom