Heres a Koaloha you won't find hanging in your local music shop

Ok then.

To be completely honest I see no point in this ukulele. A concert sound with a soprano limited neck? Why?

Haha, maybe that is just me....

Sounds great though

how about Why not?

Ok then.

To be completely honest I see no point in this ukulele. A concert sound with a soprano limited neck? Why?

Haha, maybe that is just me....

Sounds great though

12 frets to the body is fine with me, but why stop there? I want 14 at the very least. I guess that would need a longer fret board and may defeat the purpose?

Even if this could be a factory mistake......
who cares this is a rare ukulele. Look at all what people pay for coins, stamps baseball & football cards. One way or another no one else will have what you have. Plus is will make good conversation piece at the kava mixes.

Last edited:
This is a one of a kind soprano scale Koaloha on concert body...Have no idea what to call it but its meant to make a rich deeper sound yet keep the soprano fret size and scale...one of a kind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-ZuVt2X9h0

How about calling it junior. :)

I think it sounds great and has looks to match.

Call it a jumbo soprano. That's what I called it at the SoCalUkeFest when I tried it out when you told me about it. "Oh, like a jumbo soprano." It rolls off the tongue nicely.

Call it a jumbo soprano. That's what I called it at the SoCalUkeFest when I tried it out when you told me about it. "Oh, like a jumbo soprano." It rolls off the tongue nicely.

Thats exactly what we are calling these around here. Brüko makes them on custom order as jumbo soprano and jumbo concert. Nice full sound!

Maybe the customer who it was built for has short arms / fingers ?

How about calling it junior. :)

I think it sounds great and has looks to match.

I would love it and hug it and pet it and squeeze it and strum it and pick it and call it George.

Not everyone shreds up the fretboard. I rarely play past the 7th fret but love the lower sound. I'd buy a tenoprano uke if Koaloha made one.

that would be the essence of an inefficient boat paddle (not the uke, the thing you use to row yourself with). Large base, short neck, almost like a ping pong paddle, not that I wouldn't mind owning one :D

Top Bottom