Zombieland

bunnyflower

Reaction score
Rule #1: CARDIO

Anyone else out there think this may be one of the awesomest things to come out lately? I don't even like "horror" films, but I loved this.

I also really wish it were the pilot for a TV show. I can definitely see this working as a series. Probably the only zombie scenario I can see as a regular show, too.

Rule #3: BEWARE OF BATHROOMS

I also really, really dig the design elements of this film! Those rules are just perfect, and look awesome on the screen. Reminded me just a bit of the word design in Stranger Than Fiction, which I also really liked. But I liked it even better in Zombieland!

RULE # 1 CARDIO.

that parkinglot scene was pretty funny.
annnnd
who else thought the hostess truck filled with snowballs was totally and utterly....:wallbash:
sad.

TWINKIES! :rotfl:

LOL, I seen it today as well. I'm not a fan of zombie movies, but this was really good. The banjo scene was the best! Was that thing made out of steel or something?

Rule #4
Double Tap

i dont think the banjo has ever been so badass as it is in that scene

i really like the movie as a whole as well! i would love to go see it on halloween and run into the theater dressed as a zombie.....hopefully its still there and the friend that i saw it with still wants to

Rule #4
Double Tap

i dont think the banjo has ever been so badass as it is in that scene

i really like the movie as a whole as well! i would love to go see it on halloween and run into the theater dressed as a zombie.....hopefully its still there and the friend that i saw it with still wants to

hopefully columbus isnt there he might shoot you with a shotgun like he did when bill murray tried that LMAO

Top Bottom