PDA

View Full Version : Zombieland

bunnyflower
10-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Rule #1: CARDIO

Anyone else out there think this may be one of the awesomest things to come out lately? I don't even like "horror" films, but I loved this.

I also really wish it were the pilot for a TV show. I can definitely see this working as a series. Probably the only zombie scenario I can see as a regular show, too.

ChamorroDT
10-15-2009, 07:29 AM
RULE#2: SEATBELTS

...right?...haha :D

OOOH MAN, now I want a Twinkie :drool:

bunnyflower
10-15-2009, 07:46 AM
Rule #3: BEWARE OF BATHROOMS

I also really, really dig the design elements of this film! Those rules are just perfect, and look awesome on the screen. Reminded me just a bit of the word design in Stranger Than Fiction, which I also really liked. But I liked it even better in Zombieland!

FunkyPeaNutZ
10-16-2009, 05:36 AM
Best part of the movie still was Bill F'n Murray!!!! Lol

Pikopiko
10-16-2009, 11:02 AM
RULE # 1 CARDIO.

that parkinglot scene was pretty funny.
annnnd
who else thought the hostess truck filled with snowballs was totally and utterly....:wallbash:
sad.

TWINKIES! :rotfl:

mrUKETOBER
10-16-2009, 11:08 AM
i watched this movie this morning and it was soooo hillarious ! lol billy murry ! omg hahahahah ! but i hated that freakin clown ! i hate clowns so much ! and ommmg emma stone ! sooo hot

AcousticMonster
10-16-2009, 11:24 AM
LOL, I seen it today as well. I'm not a fan of zombie movies, but this was really good. The banjo scene was the best! Was that thing made out of steel or something?

HelloDisaster
10-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Rule #4
Double Tap

i dont think the banjo has ever been so badass as it is in that scene

i really like the movie as a whole as well! i would love to go see it on halloween and run into the theater dressed as a zombie.....hopefully its still there and the friend that i saw it with still wants to

mrUKETOBER
10-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Rule #4
Double Tap

i dont think the banjo has ever been so badass as it is in that scene

i really like the movie as a whole as well! i would love to go see it on halloween and run into the theater dressed as a zombie.....hopefully its still there and the friend that i saw it with still wants to

hopefully columbus isnt there he might shoot you with a shotgun like he did when bill murray tried that LMAO

HelloDisaster
10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
hopefully columbus isnt there he might shoot you with a shotgun like he did when bill murray tried that LMAO

hahah yeah that wouldnt work out to well for me in the end then would it?

we'll have to be careful