Jake in pa!

Ser-T-Fide

Reaction score
I just bookd tickets for myself and my wife to go and see Jake in Pittsburgh. We are just outside Phillie, so its a 5 hour drive, but hey front row seats!!! Its a double bill with Stanley Jordan. We are really amped. Crowd of only 350.

What do you think are the chances of me getting my uke signed???

I just bookd tickets for myself and my wife to go and see Jake in Pittsburgh. We are just outside Phillie, so its a 5 hour drive, but hey front row seats!!! Its a double bill with Stanley Jordan. We are really amped. Crowd of only 350.

Where is he playing, what date is it and how much are the tickets going for?

We saw Jake in Annapolis, Maryland, earlier this year. There seemed to be about 300 in the audience. It was a great show as you can imagine. Afterwards, he stayed for at least an hour signing autographs and having photos taken. We'll try to post the pictures later this weekend. We'd say your chances of getting your uke signed are pretty good. Have fun!!:)
Ron and Jeanne

he will definitely sign your ukulele. he will meet every single fan that wants to meet him. he is an ukulele god in my book. and one of the nicest people i have ever met. last time i saw him i waited well over a hour to say hello and he was just as nice to me as he was to the first person. and he takes time to chat. you will so love the concert. i guess my calling is to get jake fans as pumped up for the concert as i possibly can. it is so awesome!

Holy smokes, what a show! Jake is such a great performer and really knows how to work a crowd. Stanley Jordan is incredible to, but i was really there for Jake. He is very down to earth, we had a chat and photo taken, plus he signed my "first uke" which will be going on my wall now. The 9 hour drive was worth it! I also had his new live cd signed which i think needs to go. Overall: Thumbs Up.

Much love

Attachments

• Jake and I.jpg
    Jake and I.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
  • The signing.jpg
    The signing.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 9
  • The signing 2.jpg
    The signing 2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
He's playing in Charlottesville opening for Jimmy Buffett on 11/17. Only an hour away, looks like I'm calling in sick on 11/18.

Top Bottom