Beltona Reso Purchase

fergs1

Reaction score
Greetings peoples, I just wanted to show what I've just won on you know where where http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150378951001&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Always wanted one but in Oz the cheapie chinese stuff goes for just over $400 so it seemed to make sence to pay a bit more and get a better class of instrument, as my dad always said with buying tools ( and a uke is a toy/tool) "always buy the best you can afford" Ive updated the sentiment somewhat to " buy the best you just can't quite afford but buy anyway."
Now just got to get it safely to Oz. Anyone here own a beltona, care to share, comment etc. Will try to post a clip when it arrives cheers fergs

Last edited:
good score, I hope it reaches you in good order and can't wait to hear it sing.

Forgive me if I chuckle though at the thought of an NZ made uke making its way to you in Aussie via Illinois :D The upshot of that though is it won't cost you much should you need to send it back to Beltona for a once-over :)

Very cool! You'll have to post a review and/or a video to let us know how it sounds. I like the way those Beltonas look.

Top Bottom