Looking to start a band....

KoloheBoy

UU Intern
Reaction score
Would anyone here be interested in making a band with me that lives on oahu? I've been playing the ukulele for almost 6 years and i guess i consider myself good. I have hookups to gigs and stuff like that. I already have a really good bass player who's a friend of mines that would be interested and he's played in a band before for concerts and stuff. Hopefully looking for someone that knows how to play the drums and another for guitar, or ukulele and keyboard. I'm pretty serious about this and I think it would be especially cool since people that would be interested are here on these forums. :D

hey kaneohe too. awrite, but nah, i only 17, not enough time or skill to try, but support the thought. im there in mind, not body. sorry this isnt any help, but its a reply rite? youre being noticed at least

Last edited:
as much as i would love to help you out - i live in ozzie :D

he's speaking in hawaiian style slang.
translation: too bad i didnt stay in hawaii. ive always wanted to jam with a band.

Maori translation: NO stay in the islands aow, jam wif da pēne what us fellahs did wif da olds aye?

pēne = band.. for some reason they add a maori word in every sentense :D - how i miss nz :(

Last edited:
hey brah i stay in makiki, i would love to jam but not very good, i hope you find someone who makes your band sound good. shootz brah

Top Bottom