Several ukes for sale - tenor resonator wanted

ichadwick

Reaction score
Susan (She Who Must Be Obeyed) has told me that in order to add more ukes, indeed to even THINK of adding another uke to my collection, I have to get rid of some. That's tough. It's like saying goodbye to my children. But I oh so want a tenor-scale resonator. So the kids get the boot.

I have three for sale right now:
  • Ohana Zebrawood soprano
  • Samwill pineapple/mahogany soprano
  • Waverly Street tenor banjo uke.

Pictures and descriptions on my uke review Web site. I can post more here. All in great condition, hardly played, all less than one year old. Others in the herd may be considered for sale, too.

Trade for a tenor resonator (or part thereof) is, of course, welcome.

I have not established prices, but would rather entertain offers (send me email or PM) since you can look up current prices online quite easily. Shipping within Canada will be provided free if the offer is reasonable. Shipping to the USA is around $50, but I might reduce it for a decent offer.

wow i wish i could take that banjo uke off your hands but i dont have anything worthy lol

If I lived in Canada, I'd be interested in the Ohaha. I realize this is not helpful but at least it keeps your post at the top. Good luck with your sale!

pm sent. But I am no canuck, I am in the USA... I wouldn't have to pay uhhh... panties... no what are the called? .... a tariff would I? well.. NAFTA would ... nvmd. no tariff.

And also, will that awesome looking dog be coming along with ye old banjo? I'm really diggin that pineapple and the banjo. That ohana too... oooooo:drool:

Sold the Samwill. Still have the other two if anyone's interested.

Am also considering selling my Lanikai 8-string tenor, solid spruce top. And a Pono tenor cedar-top/rosewood back & sides.

Wanted: tenor resonator.

Top Bottom