Vintage Ukuleles for Sale: CFMartin&Co SO1, T1, Gretsch ASM, Maybell Banjo ukulele

Rick

Reaction score
Vintage Ukuleles for Sale: CFMartin&Co SO1, T1, Gretsch ASM, Maybell Banjo ukulele

Hello! I have quite a few instruments for sale, all of which are mostly vintage. So if there are any vintage ukulele fanatics, I got some stuff for you! If anyone thinks otherwise please tell me :]

1. CFMartin&Co Soprano Style 1K:
This is a believed model to be Soprano Style 1. It fits the description. It has its' original tuners (wooden ones) but they were replaced with newer tuners. It comes with a case, and additional older strings.
Price: $1200
11tsmeo.jpg

25k3qc3.jpg

mtneyo.jpg

3486gbn.jpg

Last edited:
cont.

14xi0wx.jpg

25pl9wy.jpg

2. CFMartin&Co Tenor T1:
Also a believed model to be a Tenor T1. It has all of its original setup. It comes with a case as well.
Price: $1100
2466ngo.jpg

2yxnfr7.jpg

2d2eqro.jpg

3. Gretsch Soprano:
It's a solid mohagony Gretsch ukulele. I need more info on it. But! here is what it looks like.
Price: $700
2ezh8j7.jpg

znu3ow.jpg

4. Slingerland Maybell Banjo Ukulele:
It's in great condition with a resonator.
Price:$450-$500
2drcaxh.jpg

Last edited:
The Martin soprano appears to be koa, but I could be wrong. But if it is, I think it is worth more than 700$. Just a little heads-up.

The Martin soprano appears to be koa, but I could be wrong. But if it is, I think it is worth more than 700$. Just a little heads-up.

There's really no way for me to tell. I have seen koa ukuleles, but never one up close. I've never played one. There aren't any labels on the ukulele either How can you tell?

it has a more orange/golden colour, especially showing in the picture of its side. And the back shows some flaming that you rarely see in a mahogany uke.

I'm 95% sure it's koa you have there

it has a more orange/golden colour, especially showing in the picture of its side. And the back shows some flaming that you rarely see in a mahogany uke.

I'm 95% sure it's koa you have there

aha I'll increase the price then. Not sure if it helps -_- aha

Top Bottom