Mele, where did they go?

iDavid

Reaction score
Sent an email a while back and no response. I figure they are doing a show.

Anyone know when they will be back?

thanks

david

Trade shows are correct. Cheryl's in China right now and then the Philippines very soon. She won't be back until the end of October. She answers all the emails. :) When I called, I think Susan said the 26th.

Sent an email a while back and no response. I figure they are doing a show.

Anyone know when they will be back?

thanks

david

Cheryl told me her and mike were going to philipines for vacation. Said if I wanted to order a uke either I'd have to wait until they returned or order before they left. I'm waiting until they return. Be patient. It'll be worth the wait.

Said if I wanted to order a uke either I'd have to wait until they returned or order before they left. I'm waiting until they return.

Whatcha gettin' dis time? :D

Whatcha gettin' dis time? :D

I've been wanting to get a mahghany soprano or concert to do a comparison with mainland. I talked to the gentleman today that bought my 6 stringer. he contacted me about my Pono 8 string and he mentioned that he had a Mele 6 string. I asked him where he bought it since I had a friend advertise it on another web site. He wouldn't part with the Mele 6 stringer in a trade so I either want to get a soprano or concert pineapple. Mele also have a koa top pineapple that I might get but I'll have to put it on lay-a-way. Of course everything is contingent on me selling my Pono.

There are back. They answer one of my emails. I email again with some follow up questions, but didn't get an answer.

Top Bottom