Latest addition to Family

brUKEman

Reaction score
This a picture of my Uke Family. My Ohana TK35G (on the right) and my newly acquired Loprinzi Maple Nova with front sound ports. Both are Tenors.

Attachments

• My2_Ukes.jpg
    My2_Ukes.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 92
2 very beautiful ukes!

This a picture of my Uke Family. My Ohana TK35G (on the right) and my newly acquired Loprinzi Maple Nova with front sound ports. Both are Tenors.
Beautiful! Congratulations! There is no joy like getting a new ukulele!

Beautiful. Congrats...

2 Ukes/2 Personalites

Thanks for all the good wishes. It's amazing how 2 tenor ukes can be so different. They both have their own personalities. I like one uke for certain things and the other for different reasons. I guess that is what our ultimate goal is, to find one uke that does it all. I will give you a review of the Loprinzi after I use it for a while.

Awesome! I played a maple one just like that a few months back at the NY Uke Fest and was really impressed. Congrats on the new family member!

Oooo, nice nice.

Is it weird that when I first looked at the picture, I felt like the headstocks should be switched? Maybe it's just me. They look great still.

Oooo, nice nice.

Is it weird that when I first looked at the picture, I felt like the headstocks should be switched? Maybe it's just me. They look great still.

They would sure look awesome switched, but they look awesome normally too, great ukes by the way!

Top Bottom