Kanilea K-1 tenor 3 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeeG7th

Reaction score
I bought this directly from Kanilea about 3 months ago. I am selling this because I got a good deal for a pineapple sunday that I can't resist. I am selling it to be able to afford the PS. It's really a good one but I decided that I prefer pineapples and I don't want to have a museum of ukes at home. :)

I also posted this ad at FMM with other pictures in there. I take paypal if it is to be shipped. Pick up from NY area will be fine too. Thanks!

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Photo 13.jpg
    Photo 13.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 177
$800.. u can pm or email me if you would like to negotiate. thanks!

Any way you can post better pics? These look like you used your phone, no offense. ;)

Last edited:
Wow

<Whistle> This is a very pretty uke. Nice. I just bought a Ko'olau pineapple and I understand your affection for pineapples.

Provines,

ya, it's a very nice tenor and it just sounds better as it ages and with use. I just find that pineapple shape / size and sound suits me better. I use a PS and a kamaka pineapple and decided that's all that I need. I'm still on a fence with it regarding selling it, though.

Anyone interested in it? I can lower it with a reasonable offer. I just like to find it an owner that will enjoy it the way I do when playing PS.

Sorry i'm trying to upload some pictures from my digital camera but it fails to upload and I'm not sure why. If interested in pictures, I don't mind if you like just pm me I can email you directly. Sorry about that. The first pictures I posted were taken directly from my web cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom