its been a while!

lovemissheather

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Some of you may remember me, and some may not. Seeso contacted me last week and told me something that just made my cruddy year not so damn cruddy anymore... that the sisterhood of the traveling uke idea we talked about last year took off. how amazing!

i just wanted to check in with all of you and say hello. let you all know that i am still alive, and that i am thinking about all of you and hope i can spend more quality time back on the forums and even on youtube. I am sure everyone has been up to tons, and i would love to catch up.... so message me on here.... something! i will try harder to be on here more. I have a feeling life will start to simplify somewhat soon, which means more time to do the things i love. including being here on UU talking with all of you and of course, playing... =D

I love and miss you ALL! and I hope you are all doing very well.

You'll see more of me soon.
I guarantee it.

-Heather :)

Welcome back Heather! I'm kinda new to this forum. I've just taken up the ukulele. For now I just own a Lanikai LU-21 pineapple and Lanikai LU-11. This forum is full of great people that give good support and advice.
Ernest

Glad to see ya back and you do have a lot of catching up.

Thanks for checking in, Heather. Hope to see you soon. Sometimes doing the things you love will make everything easier.

Welcome back.
Missed your youtube performances.

welcome back. pull up a chair and follow the travels of the sisterhood uke. don't you need to sign it yourself?:D check out the thread. except for a california stop -- we're waiting for the video on that -- you'll see where she's been and who has signed it.

You disappeared in January of 2009, I just missed you, I joining in February 2009 but I've been subscribing to your YouTube vids for awhile not realizing you were a UU member. Welcome back!

Welcome back!!!

Life does get in the way of livin sometimes... It's sure kept me away from here too.

Glad to see ya back and you do have a lot of catching up.

yes, i do!!

Yes it has been awhile. Get you an iphone or blackberry or other phone that you can surf the net with and get back on here while you are waiting at other places.

i do have my iphone... and i need to set up the page so i can get on and check in with you guys more! this is a great idea. i didn't have the phone working for a while, but now that that's back in shape... :):)

Welcome back Heather. I've thought about you from time to time. Hoping to see you at an ukulele event soon.

i had no idea so many were going on, and just recently saw how many and where. not to forget, that there is a wonderful new art and ukulele shop in my home town... who would've thought! might start organizing things in my area too, if i can.. and if i can find the free time. school and work makes having free time rare,... but im working and adjusting to make the time. i feel like i need to, or else i might just go a bit crazy...

Wait, who are you?

... who the hell are you?!

----------

thank you to ALL of you:) it's great to BE BACK! :)

Top Bottom