Ever jam with a Violinist??

That was great, earned you another subscription!

That's awesome! Thanks.

Awesome Jam Colin!
Wish you were closer to jam with buddy!

That was just great! Makes me want to tacke up violin again. I goe one here somehwere. :)
Didn't know you played the Violin, should get a vid up.

Talia Toni Marcus.
she's amazing :]

I youtubed her, never heard of her before but she did a skit on an old time tv show, pretty cool.

That was cool, I have always loved the sound of bowed instuments. I think a cello would be great to jam with too.

I'll look for some cello players on Craigslist.

I think we're going to make this into a legit video. This was a rough recording, we all were going at once so wasn't very clean but I think it could def. have some potential if we sit down and really record it right. So look for a video of this in the near future.

That was cool, I have always loved the sound of bowed instuments. I think a cello would be great to jam with too.

At the show in Baltimore, Victoria Vox had a cellist play with her, it was really awesome. More proof that the ukulele sounds great with pretty every instrument ever made!

oh em gee

COOL! I play cello, but its kinda hard to play cello at the same time as the ukulele, but i have recorded myself on cello so I can do a duet, and it was AWESOME
:D

I've never heard anything quite like this. I'm really hoping to hear more though!

We're going to try to get it all recorded within the next week and have a video with clean audio for this.

So expect something sometime this weekend.

Top Bottom