good starter solo/instrumental?

liverlipsyyz

Reaction score
hi. does any one have a good recommendation on a solo/instrumental for a relative beginner? i'm looking for something fairly easy to get started on, preferably with some tab somewhere.

thanks!
liver

Have you checked out Dominator's website? He has posted a lot of tabs on his site. I'm not sure what's considered suitable for a beginning player, but it's always easier to learn music that you enjoy. So perhaps you can look through those tabs and try to learn the songs that you like.

Have you checked out Dominator's website? He has posted a lot of tabs on his site. I'm not sure what's considered suitable for a beginning player, but it's always easier to learn music that you enjoy. So perhaps you can look through those tabs and try to learn the songs that you like.

Agreed. Some good tabs on there. I think that How Can I Get Over by Pure Heart has a pretty easy picking pattern for beginners. And the solo parts for the Honey Baby tab are also pretty fun, and were the first picking parts that I ever learned.

Also, most of Aldrine's video lessons feature a learnable and not-too-hard picking part, so you should look there too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom