Squee! Just bought a Kala Kiwi!

CountryMouse

Reaction score
I just ordered/bought a Kala Kiwi soprano ukulele from MGM! :smileybounce: He's gonna put a strap button on it for me also.

I'm so excited! Yeah yeah, the UAS bug. :p

CountryMouse

Congrats! MGM is the best! Enjoy.

Hurray! So this is your third uke already!?! Have you made yourself a strap yet, I liked your crotchered one for your Makala :)

Hurray! So this is your third uke already!?! Have you made yourself a strap yet, I liked your crotchered one for your Makala :)

Yes, my third ukulele. :p

I ended up getting a strap button installed on the white Makala and bought a Levy leather mandolin strap, which I really like. It gives a better feeling of stability for me than the homemade strap.

I'm getting another of the same strap for the Kiwi also. :)

CountryMouse

You should really enjoy that Kiwi...Kala makes some real nice sruff and that one is a good example...very playable with a good sound...intonation is great...:D

Yes, my third ukulele. :p

I ended up getting a strap button installed on the white Makala and bought a Levy leather mandolin strap, which I really like. It gives a better feeling of stability for me than the homemade strap.

I'm getting another of the same strap for the Kiwi also. :)

CountryMouse

Aw great. And I meant crocheted (I think), I mean something you knit, not something you scratch! :D

Cant wait for the vids CM. ;)

You should really enjoy that Kiwi...Kala makes some real nice sruff and that one is a good example...very playable with a good sound...intonation is great...:D

Thanks for your input--I already had watched Lori's review on YouTube, plus she also said I would enjoy it.

I already felt good about this purchase, but this makes me feel even better. :)

CountryMouse

Aw great. And I meant crocheted (I think), I mean something you knit, not something you scratch! :D

Cant wait for the vids CM. ;)

Actually (being picky here), crochet and knitting are two different yarn crafts. :p I crochet better than I knit. :)

Well, I don't want my Makala to be neglected, though, so I'll have to see what I do about that.

CountryMouse

I've got a kala watermelon and i love it. I think you'll be very happy

congrats! those ukes look so fun. i get tempted...:drool:

i'm jealous the kiwi has got to be one of the prettiest pineapples:confused:

hope you have fun with it, it's like a ukulele fruit salad!

zoe

I lust for a KALA pineapple Pineapple :)confused:) but was recently distracted by a Spongebob Pineapple.

Torn between two pineapples
Feeling like a fool
Buying both of them is breaking all the rules... :D

I lust for a KALA pineapple Pineapple :)confused:) but was recently distracted by a Spongebob Pineapple.

Torn between two pineapples
Feeling like a fool
Buying both of them is breaking all the rules... :D

buy one now. buy one later. you know you will. you have a pineapple weakness.

Congrats on your purchase. My wife bought me the kala pineapple last week and I love it. Comming from a concert I had to get used to the lower volume but overall its a great uke.

Top Bottom