Gas/petrol prices in your area

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
In Honolulu it's around $3.60 /gal.

What its like where you people are?

You folks in the USA are still getting a bargain .Here in eastern Canada we buy gas by the liter. Reg gas is going for $1.20 per liter and I believe 4 liters = 1 US gallon .so about $4.80 a gallon

$3.80ish for me, but $4+ for the good stuff around san jose. glad i dont have a turbo now..

$3.70 to $4.07 for reg. unleaded so far as I have seen in SD, CA

In Washington it's around $3.50-$3.60 right now. but it seems like it's going up every other day. It's pretty depressing.

But I'm sure glad I'm not in Cali right now! GEEZ!

Yeah its 1.20 / litre in canada right now, so 4.80 / gallon and im in western canada... seems to be the same across canada right now.

its ridiculous because i live in alberta... and alberta is one of the largest oil deposits in the world... yet we are paying more than the US. it just makes my blood boil.

my aunt and uncle in England are paying about 8-10$ a gallon:eek:

i want to say its about 3.80 here in maryland.

I had to fill up the motorcycle today (Miami, FL) - it was $3.519/gal for the cheap stuff. Unfortunately my bike requires the top grade stuff.. so it was $3.999/gal for high octane. Fill up was a little over $14.00!!! WHOLLY SHIZNIT!

Last edited:
3.83 3.93 4.03

Which is bad, luckly I no longer have a car which gets in the single digits for mileage.
But the truck is getting more expensive to run around so smaller jobs are being turned down on the weekends.

$3.45 regular and it takes around $55 to fill my SUV up then u take the 19mpg and boom its gone in less than a week.

Top Bottom